Lytton Road Self Storage is a self storage complex at 73 Lytton Road. The complex is managed for the owner by CIPS Real Estate Agents.
Please carefully read all the information below and then, if you want to rent a storage unit, please call or email us to check availability. You can then download the contract to check terms and conditions.
You will need to attend our office at 445 Moss Vale Road, Bowral or email through a completed contract with proof of identity and make your initial payment.
Offering a variety of sizes, the Storage units start from 9m² to 105m².
Rent payable monthly in advance, is for whole months only, starting from $180.00 to $1,200.00 per calendar month including GST.
Security and Access
The facility is operational 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year. The complex is secured by an automatic gate. Tenants are supplied with a security code for access. All units are tenant secured: you supply the padlock for the roller door and keep your own key. Please refer to the access instructions below.
This is a brand-new complex in Bowral, if you wish to check availability please call 02 4862 3000 or email us. Always check availability before completing and signing a contract.
- All rent must be paid at least one month in advance.
- Rent is payable for whole months only, regardless of whether you use the unit for the whole month.
- Payment must be automated and be by bank direct debit.
- A bond equal to one month rent must be paid on signing the contract: it will be refunded when the unit is fully vacated and cleaned. Cleaning charges will be applied if the unit is not cleaned when you vacate.
- A once off administration fee of $27.50 (incl GST) must be paid on signing of the contract
Summary Contract Terms
All detailed terms are set out in the storage contract which you can download by clicking here.
- You must comply with the payment terms outlined above. Significant fees apply for late payment and these will be strictly applied: so ensure you pay promptly.
- We can take possession of the storage unit and the goods therein if you are 42 days or more late with your payments.
- You must give (or pay for) one (1) months’ notice to vacate.
- Neither Lytton Road Self Storage nor CIPS Real Estate Agents accept liability for any loss you may suffer at the complex: you should make your own arrangements to insure all risks for your goods stored at the complex.
- Your unit will not be considered vacant until everything is removed and the unit swept clean. We will charge $44.00 (plus tip fees, if any) to do this if it is left undone and you will be responsible for rent until it is.
Lytton Road Self Storage – Access Instructions
On arrival, enter the code into the pad on the right-hand side of the gate. The gate will open automatically.
Drive through the entry and straight to your Storage Unit. The gate will close automatically behind you after a few minutes.
The roller-door to your Storage Unit will be unlocked. You are responsible to provide your own padlock to secure the Unit. There are locking sliding bars is located at the bottom of the roller-door.
On exiting the property, enter the code into the pad at the gate. The gate will open automatically for you to exit and will then close automatically after a few minutes.
If you have any difficulties, please contact CIPS Real Estate Agents on 4862 3000.